6 techniques to know how to eat well Can help create collagen.
Eating collagen for the best and safest results It is recommended that you choose short-chain collagen (hydrolyzed collagen) because it is collagen that has been hydrolyzed (hydrolysis) to a smaller size. Makes it easily absorbed by the body and becomes a component of collagen production in the body The amount of collagen consumed in 1 day with the best results and no side effects is 2.5 – 15 grams. Report from https://ufabet999.com
We can choose to eat food well in order to help slow down the breakdown and help create more collagen as well.
Here are 6 simple techniques. That will help keep collagen in the body. with us for a long time
1. Eat enough protein per day. Makes collagen fully created By eating protein from meat, milk, eggs or various grains to meet your daily needs or 1 – 1.2 grams per 1 kilogram of body weight. For example, if we have a body weight of 50 grams, it means we need to eat 50 – 60 grams of protein. grams per day, or equivalent to choosing to eat meat, whether pork, chicken, or fish, totaling approximately 200 – 250 grams, so that the body can use collagen to benefit the condition of the skin, knee joints, or bone mass. Instead of bringing it to balance the protein in the body.
2. Eat foods that are a source of vitamin C. Because vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen. And is considered an important antioxidant that helps slow down the breakdown of collagen. The sources of vitamin C are various fruits and vegetables such as guava, kale, broccoli, strawberries, oranges, red apples, lemons, various types of berries, etc.
3. Eat foods that are a source of vitamin A. Because vitamin A stimulates the growth of fibroblasts that are responsible for creating collagen and elastin in the body. That makes the skin still firm. Food sources containing vitamin A include meat, eggs, milk, dark green and yellow-orange vegetables such as gourd, morning glory, carrots, ripe papaya, etc.
4. Eat foods that are a source of vitamin E. Because vitamin E is an antioxidant that works together with vitamin C. The source of vitamin E is various vegetable oils such as rice bran oil, soybean oil. It is also found in almonds, avocados, mangoes, kiwis, etc.
5. Avoid sweet food. Because sugar causes a glycation process that will cause collagen to lose its shape. and not as flexible as it should be
6. Drink enough water, 8 – 10 glasses or 2 liters per day. Water is an important part that helps build collagen in the body. If you don’t drink enough water, collagen production will also decrease.